What horrific horrors lie behind the locked chamber doors of the infamous gothic towers in Alton Towers?
For the very first time this Halloween the chains will be banished unlocking over 200 years of terror and secrets that lie in the shadows for you to investigate. It’s a sleep-over where the last thing you’ll ever want to do, is sleep!
Guests staying at a new “haunted” castle have been forced to sign a waiver not to sue if they are scared stiff (read more on another terrifying haunted house experience here). Organizers have insisted they would not be held responsible for possible “distress” or “trauma” they may suffer at the Staffordshire theme park’s fright nights.
The scarefest experience will see guests journey into the paranormal will see you and a team encounter what unknown remains hide within the Alton Towers Ruins. The ruined former home of Charles Talbot, the 15h Earl of Shrewsbury is home to a host of ghosts, including a poisoned king and an opera singer. Customers are warned they ace “supernatural encounters”, and could even be possessed by demons when they spend the night at the pile.
The Sleepover includes:
- Extreme, theatrical experience with scares taking place 8pm until 3am
- 2 Day Theme Park entry, Theme Park open 10am – 9pm daily
- 1 Day Scare Maze ticket – entry to Terror of the Towers and The Sanctuary
- Two course buffet meal served during a fully immersive actor-led experience
- Designated car parking
- Cooked breakfast with hot drinks
- Exploration deep within the gothic Towers and discover previously sealed, never-before-entered rooms
The towers opened to the public on October 23rd 2014 and will run until November 1st 2014.